Most People Train Dogs, But This Little Girl Was Able To Teach A Different Pet Such A Cool Trick

Most People Train Dogs, But This Little Girl Was Able To Teach A Different Pet Such A Cool Trick

Admission: I have constantly needed a pet chicken. I even expounded on it in an exposition for my secondary school French class. I concluded that I would one day have my very own poulet named Sadie. Unfortunately, that fantasy has yet to materialize.

Meanwhile, I'll simply continue viewing this amazing cutie as she clacks her way through her own particular little snag course like a champ! What's more, despite the fact that the clasp is short, it will at present be the cutest thing you see throughout the day. On the other hand all week. Hell, return in with us toward the end of the month and this senseless video will presumably still be filling everybody's heart with joy.


#agilitychicken
Just in case you need to smile tonight! The ending made me laugh so hard #agilitychickenJukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom
‎Posted by Sarah Koski on‎ 21 أكتوبر، 2015
How many times did you replay it? I'm getting close to the double digits now...I just can't get over that hop at the end!

Tags: #animals #funny #cute #birds

Share your friends !

Popular Posts

اتصل بنا

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.